Dr. Adriana Strimbu, DPM
Born in Romania.
- Florida International University
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery 1996-2000
- Cedars Medical Center 2000 - 2002
- Chair of Public Affairs Committee for FPMA 2018-present
- Treasurer of the Dade County Podiatry Medical Association 2017-present
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor for Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine 2002-2012
- Clinical laboratory instructor, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine,2002-2004
- Private practice in Hallandale since 2002- present
- Podiatrist for CHC in Miami FL 2002-2014
- Podiatrist for Helen Bentley Family Health Center 2004-2007
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Diabetes Research Institute July, 2001- June, 2002
- Evaluation of a patient self-administered monofilament test for diabetic foot problems.
Published in: Diabetes.52 (supplement1): A194
Member of professional associations:
- Broward & Dade County Podiatry Association
Dr. Strimbu is married, with 2 children, Megan who attends Nova Southeastern Univ. majoring in Marine Biology and Daniel, now in 12th grade. Dr. Strimbu is also expecting her new baby girl at the beggining of April 2019.
Dr. Strimbu provides a wide variety of services,she is trained to diagnose,evaluate and treat a wide range of lower extremity conditions.
Dr. Strimbu can help you compensate for any biomechanical imbalance with functional orthotics,wich are uniquely made for your foot type,they will make walking more comfortable and prevent future foot problems.
She is also specializes in diagnosis,treatment lower extremity problems including:ingrown nails,fungus nails,diabetic foot care,heel pain,ankle and nerve injuries,sport injuries,flat foot,pediatric foot care,wound care,circulation problems,arthritis and any bone pain,skin,tendon and muscle disorders,biomechanical exams.