Dr. Strimbu, a foot and ankle physician, provides a wide variety of podiatry services. She is trained to diagnose, evaluate and treat a wide range of foot and ankle conditions including: heel pain, bunions, fungal toenails removal, ingrown toenails removal treatment, plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis, flat feet, kids feet, plantar warts, foot and ankle sprains, fractures, hammertoes, diabetic foot care, corn and callus removal, swollen feet, ankles and legs, morton's neuromas, metatarsalgia, wounds. Adriana Strimbu, DPM, PA provides Hallandale Beach Podiatry Services.
Dr. Strimbu can help you compensate for any bio-mechanical imbalance with custom made foot orthotics / shoe inserts, which are uniquely made for your foot type and shape. Custom orthotics / shoe inserts will make walking more comfortable and prevent future foot and ankle problems.
She is also specializes in diagnosis, treatment lower extremity problems including: ingrown toenails, fungus toenails, diabetic foot care, heel pain, ankle and nerve injuries, sport injuries, flat feet, pediatric foot care, wound care, gout, circulation problems, arthritis and any bone pain, skin ,tendon and muscle disorders, biomechanical exams.
Foot and ankle specialist
Born in Romania
High School :
- Almas/Arad, Romania
- Hallandale High School, Hallandale, FL
- Florida International University, Miami, FL
Bachelors of Science, Biology
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Cedars Medical Center 2000 - 2002
- NBPME Part I
- NBPME Boards Part II
- NBPME Boards Part III – PM Lexus
- State of Florida Podiatry License
- Chair of Public Affairs Committee for Florida Podiatric Medical Association 2018-present
- President of Miami Dade County Podiatry Medical Association April 21st, 2020-present
- Vice President of Miami Dade County Podiatry Medical Association 2019 -April 20th, 2020
- Treasurer of the Miami Dade County Podiatry Medical Association 2017-June 2019
- Adjunct Clinical Instructor for Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine2002-2012
- Clinical laboratory instructor, Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine 2002-2004
- Private practice in Hallandale Beach, FL since 2002- present
- Adjunct Clinical instructor, Barry University School of Podiatry2002-2012
- Podiatrist for CHC in Miami, FL 2002-2014
- Podiatrist for Helen Bentley Family Health Center, Miami, FL 2004-2007
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Diabetes Research Institute July, 2001- June, 2002
- Evaluation of a patient self-administered monofilament test for diabetic foot problems.
Published in: Diabetes.52 (supplement1): A194
- Chair of Public Affairs Committee, Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of Affinity Program, Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Member ofAmerican Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Member of American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics
- President of Miami Dade County Podiatry Association
- Podiatrist of the Year 2020 - awarded by FPMA
- Hallandale Beach Award 2020
Dr. Strimbu is married, with 3 children, two girls (Megan and Emma) and one boy (Daniel).